Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So you have the dreaded chronic pain ??

So you have been told by a so called professional that you have what they consider chronic pain ! Easy for them to say they never had pain a day in their lives. One thing we know chronic pain isn't. It isn't in our heads. I know.
I have suffered with pain for almost nine years now. It took fourteen seconds to change my life forever. I was a super duper active quy, from work to hunting fishing sports you name it I was involved and I liked it. Things are different much different now. This is my story. My story of survival through the darkest times to times of acceptance. It won't be the same for all of us but there will be some things that we have in common. I hope that my story may be able to help others that suffer endlessly everyday for years. I hope that you take something with you from my story. Something much more valuable than what health care providers can provide. Health care providers that wouldn't know chronic pain if it kick them in the ass.
For now I hope everyone will rest good tonight. Please think of, or right down one good thing that happened to you today. Here is my good thing of the day. I met the furnace guy that was out to help with our furnace. He just moved to the Yukon. We had a good talk and I think we may have some solutions to our furnace problems in the near future.

No comments: