Saturday, November 22, 2008

UHHHHHH damn pain.

Today's write up was supposed to be about the time right after surgery. I however am just mad. Pissed at so many situations and different people. People that show no respect making stupid decisions that don't seem to care how it effects me. People just do not listen. I have had so many things negative come my way lately that I don't know if I will get through it.
Does this sound like a big deal. Not really, but when you deal with these above mentioned things while in pain it is a gigantic big huge deal. I can't seem to explain anything to people, now I would sooner yell and tell people off than to be civil. If you live in pain and you are here it means that it is time to hide and rest and get caught up on your pain.
One thing for sure things are not for sure when you live in pain. If you live your day by this it isn't that bad. You expect problems. When it sneaks up on you and bombards you then it happens fast. You become a very unhappy camper. Stressed to the breaking point. On the verge of a break down. When you try and think of a solution nothing comes just anxiety. It is a scary place to be and that is why people that suffer from chronic pain must manage their days. If not things get out of hand like in my case today.
I am in so much pain at the present time that I can only sit at limited times. It is always the case but when it gets worse the amount of time I can sit gets shorter. I will cut the post short today. I came back for a while because I received a laptop for an early Christmas present. It is just been hooked up to my Internet connection. Ya whoop. I am lying down learning how to type with the new key board.  It should make keeping up to my blog easier. Thanks to my lovely wife for the awesome present. 
 Remember what good happened to you today. I saw my friend Georgie and his family. I haven't had a visit with them for quite some time.

No comments: